Thursday, January 14, 2010

The first post!

The first email amongst the girls suggesting we blog... and yes, they are in total fragments. Why? I guess because that's how I think. So... as the amazing Julie Andrews would say, "Let's start at the very beginning..." Hope you think this is a very good place to start.

I think that we should have a blog.
This blog should be about you, me, sister and mom.
Initially, I thought we should have it and talk about fitness, we are all in different places, different challenges, different successes and i think it could be really motivating- at least to ourselves.
But I could see it being motivating to others too.
There is hardly anything out there for people like me. There is nothing out there for people like mom. There's a lot out there for people like sister, but it's usually by A-personality types (scary!) and then there's you... I don't think there is anyone else out there like you.
So here are some ideas for names...

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment